Now playing .. "Life" ..

Extracts from my stay at earth so far... Copyright Prashant batra

My Photo
Name:
Location: Do buy!, Peaceful, United Arab Emirates

Thursday, January 27, 2005

2yrs away from home !!

Night outs , Beer @ home and FTV ;) .. he he heh!!
2 yrs at bangalore havent been that bad eh!!

When i came here on Nov 7th 2002 i didnt know how long i am gonna be here .. my trip just turned 2 years this Nov :) ...

My mom and I talk roughly about once a week. And every single time she calls she enquires about the well being of the enitre neighbourhood. Relatives of my cook and maid have a new contact for information about thier well being.. yes my mom :) . Funny it may sound though i do surely know she is checking the comfort from all ends for her dear son.. and thats yours truly! Thanks mom.. Love you.

I live with four of my friends, each one of them is a character and i am sure they share the same feelings about my existence with them. Everyday i learnt.. dont take shoes inside vasu's room, never wake up shaggy, if lali says he isn't well.. he has fought with his wouldbe :).. never listen to a sardaar roomate.. lots more.. everyday .. life goes on ..
prashant batra.. bangalore .. @ life!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Batra ji,
I was your juniour in college. How are you doing these days and where are you working ?

Found you through Orkut

Raj Shekhar
http://rajshekhar.net

1:24 AM  
Blogger ~ ॐ ~ said...

Bawle... apni hone waali unse kitti baar baat karta hai hafte mein.. yeh bhi to bata de..

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Live Life King Size"-Prashant Batra


Enjoy Madi

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home