Now playing .. "Life" ..

Extracts from my stay at earth so far... Copyright Prashant batra

My Photo
Name:
Location: Do buy!, Peaceful, United Arab Emirates

Monday, February 07, 2005

Up.. Up.. and Awaaaaaayyyyyy!!

I had fascinated air travel ever since I was born. The sight of a plane lifting up in the air made me wish and wait eagerly for the day when I set my foot off the ground.

Thanks to the software industry and partially to air deccan for its poor man fares I recently got my chance. I had a nice chat with a member of the airport security while waiting for my plane to arrive. Thanks to him i now know on what not to do while at the airport. He pointed out don’t try to be funny with the security staff cause we don’t carry our sense of humor to duty! Scary but true.

The flight- well it was ok .. Very little legroom for the tall legs i carry, disgusting food, however a very good deal as compared to the 36hrs journey, air travel at speeds of 900kms/h took me home in 2.5hrs in about the same money! Happy for myself.

Everything said and done it was a nice flight, though was late by around 2.5 hrs, which was due to bad weather at my beloved hometown. It was freezing when I did land. and I was prepared all wrapped up in my jacket! There weren't people waiting with garlands though surely had my beloveds waiting with their hugs!

By the way this travel was to attend my brothers marriage…
Line clear for me now! And all systems are now on standby!

cheers !!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~ ॐ ~ said...

What all should you not be doing while at the airport?
and did you take an Deccan Airways ka flight.. kitte paise kharch hue?

2:08 AM  
Blogger PrashantBatra said...

Air deccan 2300 one side! funtastic is the word!
As far as what not to do.. u and i share similar interests and habits so u might end up knowing the same very soon.. my telling you wont stop u anyways .. it never did peter!

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home