Now playing .. "Life" ..

Extracts from my stay at earth so far... Copyright Prashant batra

My Photo
Name:
Location: Do buy!, Peaceful, United Arab Emirates

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Happy Valentines!!

The sweetest things of all happened to me about three years ago. 22nd August 2001.. a girl dressed in red came into a training room aka my love cave :) at Spectramind the company I joined. I saw her, closed my eyes and fell in love.

Have no regrets of the decision in fact feel am luckiest soul on mother earth..

God Bless Mr Raman Roy.. he might have given the world the BPO boom .. to me he gave me meaning at life and also made me meet the mom of our would be children ;)

Take a flower in your hand .. and kiss the girl on the bus stand ..
Dont be afraid to fall in love.. it wont hurt you .. may ask for some adjustments .. u need to get used to saying .. the two beautiful words "Yes Dear".

On a more serious and sentimental note i believe very passionately that.. Love takes care of you by holding you in its palms and has the power so large that it can make you rise to the stars!

Thanks chinks ! love u sweetie !

Love all!
God bless !!

* this is blog is dedicated to her.. in case you are my friend or relative saying hey .. i thought u loved us too!! i do dear .. i love you all a lot.. Life is incomplete without you ... but that doesnt mean i would kiss you on valentino would I ;) ...

;) = a wink
:D = a laugh
( a few of my friends asked me what these signs were .. just clarifying :D )

7 Comments:

Blogger Chirag said...

Hey it would be nice for us to see a picture of the 'happy couple' ..

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny man, just the way we love you :)

Varada

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Bro All The Best

12:04 AM  
Blogger Ruby said...

Lovely posting Prash..Yes,love is a sweet feeling and one must never be afraid to fall in love!!May all of us(especially the software nerds)realise this and not get so 'programmed' that we fail to listen to our hearts calling.

All the Very Best to you both,God Bless you..God Bless all.Cheers!!

1:00 AM  
Blogger ~ ॐ ~ said...

Well.. for the benefit of the ppl who only know that the Bawla Batra loves someone and do not know the name of the special someone... her name is "Somya"Great going Batra... keep it up... You are sincerely appreciated :D

8:08 AM  
Blogger Shijo said...

Wish i could say the same thing about Mr Roy :((

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mohobbat bhi zindagi ki tarah hoti hai,har mod aasan nai hota har mod par khushi nahi hoti...
Par jab hum zindagi ka saatn nai chodte phir hum mohobat ka saath kyon chodein.. :)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home