Now playing .. "Life" ..

Extracts from my stay at earth so far... Copyright Prashant batra

My Photo
Name:
Location: Do buy!, Peaceful, United Arab Emirates

Friday, April 08, 2005

As it came that day ...

I had written this on Dec 22nd 2003 ... some of u might have seen this.. one of my only few non funny philosophical entries to my diary ..

Dec 22nd 2003
Mohit (my cousin) had come to Bangalore and we were attending the “world youth peace summit”. We are waiting for the programe to commence and the people to start on with their peaceful words. I was sitting at the vishalakshi mandapat the Art of living international Ashram as I wrote this down.

I must warn you, what u r about to read may completely change what u used to think of me :D .. u have been warned.. enjoy!



**
All my life I have been wondering what life is all about, and today as well, as I sit in this hall with around a thousand five hundred people around me, I am searching for a motive, feeling that the motive is not known. Not to me not to anyone of them. And I am unaware of it yet.
All my life I have searched for some answers. I feel that when I came here to the show called “life”, I was assigned a role, still very much wanting to find it.
Still in search for it I wander and continue to wonder.

I smile, I greet and meet, I feel loads of joy, happiness around me, but sometimes I wonder why am I here, why is everyone here, its like going into space and looking back at the whole earth. There are people … 6 million of them, living their lives. All going through something at the same instance, living their lives in a different way yet all combined to one unit of life.
What is the whole earth doing?
I am alive today and might die in about 50yrs, whatever I do, maybe I build another Taj Mahal even then will it make something happen to bring me out of this vicious circle? People will come, million lives will change and still they just live make changes and die.
I don’t know how to describe it or how to put it. It’s a thought that amazes and amuses.

One question is what I have and One satisfying answer is all I seek. Someday I will know and till then I will wait, smile. I smile back at people smiling at me also at people shouting at me as I realize whatever way we react its just a “thought”. It’s the result of me reacting to that thought. A thought “someone said something to you’, or “did something”. More importantly knowing that mind is controlled by thoughts. Its so complex this life, millions of thoughts interacting and that makes the earth live, that makes all the news on this planet.
There are blank spaces in my sentences, I seek to fill them. Till I fill these blanks I will continue to search and maybe in turn put this “search” this “thought” in every living thinking brain I know. I have a thought, let me know if u come across what I seek.


**

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each time you had written a Blog u had invited me to read it.. but each time I had refused to do so.
I think it was a correct decision as otherwise I would not have read this latest one from you !! and this is really a good question to bring forth as to the reason we are where we stand now.
Each time u and gigs sent and wrote blogs I thought of reliving my memories as well but somehow i never penned any of them
But as I sit in my office today with no work at all I m thinking of writing Blogs tooo

so let my blogss say hi to urs as we search for the meaning of our life

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home