Now playing .. "Life" ..

Extracts from my stay at earth so far... Copyright Prashant batra

My Photo
Name:
Location: Do buy!, Peaceful, United Arab Emirates

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Dinner Eh ?

I had dinner with a few of my friends yesterday .. The following is the modified version of the mail I put them sharing what my life saw last night...

Well as far as i am concerned i had a nice time..
Starters to the night made me gulp a meat ball by mistake( intentional one maybe ;) ) and so after nine years i am a non vegetarian again ;) God save the animals .. whatever kinds they come who cares >:) .
Found out dear Reuters (nick for Amit) has started having beer(not everyone in Bangalore drinks it) .. So Vijay has finally managed to spoil 2 people .. i am sure the meat balls aren't far away Amit..
Karthik meanwhile was chilling out murmuring something at one corner as he wasn’t well... not that it stopped me from cracking all sorts of jokes @ him or otherwise ;)
The later part of the night was spent in trying to learn how to drive a Enfield Bullet 500cc or whatever cc it was.. Interestingly the brake is on the left side and the gears on the right.. Someone got seriously drunk while doing the designs i guess.. After spending about fifteen minutes on trying to figure out how to get it going and of course stopping every 5 minutes as i managed to stop the engine exactly at the middle of the road.. we reached at karthik's hut..
The adventure continues here as i gulped a few bacteria and dead ants down my throat from a old coke (age unknown) stacked under his bed.
We spent some good time chatting with dear karthik.. the dinner never happened ... i actually had to reach home cook maggi new Aata noodles with vegetables and all new taste .. ya ya! that one.. spent some more time with my TV .. Sent a few goodnights to the ladies waiting to hear that so that they sleep in bliss.. and that’s it.. I decided to switch off my cell and land up in bed..

A rather interesting dinner though I never ate anything apart from the freaking meat ball.
Hope to repeat another of such times... This time we can squeeze some sentimental stuff on karthik for a treat ;)

Cheers to life! And cheers to being friends...

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ ॐ ~ said...

Time with friends... its a great feeling...

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home