Now playing .. "Life" ..

Extracts from my stay at earth so far... Copyright Prashant batra

My Photo
Name:
Location: Do buy!, Peaceful, United Arab Emirates

Monday, May 12, 2008

About a year ago....

Well I decided to cut the crap and to get going on wasting a few more bytes over the internet. If you are from the office i work please at stop reading this, the boss monitors the reports regularly!!

After about 8 months of sleeping on a sponge bed and looking outside Dorm room 401 I have finally landed myself outside the AIM campus. The first phase of my MBA is over and I am now doing an internship in Dubai.

Life in Dubai has been full of surprises. Its been a 2 weeks and i haven't seen any camels. The day i got down i got into a cab and people were talking to me in hindi. Well there must be a lot of indians here I thought, and yes it turns out yet again we are a majority of the population.
People back home need to start taking family planning seriously man.

I am not complaining too hard on this one though, makes my life easier. I never feel like a foreigner in any place i go to. I can get my Roti and Daal absolutely anytime I want to eat. Plus the cabbie speaks me mother tongue. I get to play cricket almost whenever i want so ya on second thoughts, guys back home keep up the good work and forget what i said earlier.

If you are planning to stay here, better invest in a tread mill, the only place where you can get a free home delivery for a can of coke. I must admit the place can spoil you and the water you drink adds pounds around your waist.

Dubai remains till date Bollywoods favorite Don hideout and its tall buildings the perfect den for plans to take over the world. For now i have to settle with planning my internship and the only don in sight is my boss!

There is so much more to talk about this place but work is worship and u dont pay me to write yet! take care and keep those comments coming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Varada said...

heyy keep blogging regularly.. i miss your blogs

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home