Now playing .. "Life" ..

Extracts from my stay at earth so far... Copyright Prashant batra

My Photo
Name:
Location: Do buy!, Peaceful, United Arab Emirates

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cock-A-Doodleeee-dooooooo

Chickens... .. .. . . . Lots of them are being gulped down my throat these days.

I turned into a vegetarian 9 yrs ago and then very recently, a to be married sad bad friend of mine "Karthik" turned me into a killer or what we commonly refer to as a non-vegetarian. I had been planning to start off exposing my hunger for the tender flesh for a long time though I still can't escape the guilt of killing the innocent animal.

The escape here is that I find solace in providing an end to the otherwise unfortunate life that the chicken/fish/goat/pig/snake/ crab/lobster or sometimes the pigeon would have otherwise lived. The poor things are turn into delicacies so that their souls are freed and they may try again in their interview with god to come back as a human and eat the chicken that dated his last life chick girlfriend. ;)

Cheers to being savage, barbaric, inhumane, cruel, merciless, malicious, impious, immoral and callous. I am just summarizing the comments I might get from some of the good hearted vegetarian friends I just betrayed.

One life to go.
Njoy !

6 Comments:

Blogger JO said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

4:00 AM  
Blogger JO said...

Kuch nahin aisey hiii..

matbal gaali terey kon..
Meta maans machhi khaana shuru, abh next step:
1. madira sevan
2. ganja, hashish, marijuana

then we will also hear about you being caught at dubai airport (like some stupid fashion designer who was caught there a couple of days ago.)

4:13 AM  
Blogger PrashantBatra said...

Jassi !
Comments invited in english please! My american fans will have trouble understanding the praises u have made here congratulating me joining the elites!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Ruby said...

As the saying goes..Big fish eats the small fish..hahahaha

2:38 AM  
Blogger ~ ॐ ~ said...

I did not get you Batra... are you happy or sad or angry or guilty about u eating Non-Veg...

Kya confused post hai yaar...

10:33 PM  
Blogger PrashantBatra said...

May god give peace to thier nobel souls that died to quench my hunger and to pleasure of my taste buds.. does that answer ur question

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home