Now playing .. "Life" ..

Extracts from my stay at earth so far... Copyright Prashant batra

My Photo
Name:
Location: Do buy!, Peaceful, United Arab Emirates

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Adios to Days at AIM !

I wrote the following email to my batchmates as a signoff from the MBA. As i get back to normal life i feel this deserves to be bookmarked for being a significant event in mylife.

- X -

My time at AIM would definitely join in my memories as the best time I have had studying… though the "studying" part a lot of you would disagree that I did any. I wish you all the very best, please do keep in touch ( I don't mind your spamming my mailbox as long as you don't subscribe to stupid portals using my email address). Hope you all have a wonderful life ahead, Good luck to all those in search of jobs, if you become a entrepreneur.. may you always make more than your cost of equity & if you work for someone I hope you are always on the right side of the performance & pay curves. If you can emulate the AIM Prof, you can be hired for running concentration camps to torture Prisoners of war and to interrogate spies.

Thanks to everyone for making my stay at AIM special, my can group for studying instead of me & other can groups for making my can group look better. Thanks to all those who wrote the first set of MRRs, all MBA batches have been inspired by your vision till date. Thanks also to those who had fat signatures, because of you I never had to sign against my name… your signature covered for both of our presence in the attendance sheet. Thanks also to the AC operators who promoted the sharing and caring amongst students by allowing the common cold to become really common in the dorm. A special thanks to the host country for their hospitality, if you happen to meet the owner of Rustans / Ministop / KFC / McDonalds please convey my deepest regard to them, life would have been something else without them.

You may send/receive spam to/from
prashantbatra.mail@gmail.com, block it while you still have time. India number - 91 – 99xxxxx93 , I am using my mom's mobile so please do forward stupid jokes at this number. Someone please create a database (again for this) or educate me to use and existing one please.

Finally, I must admit I am not missing any of you individually but do miss all of you as a collective bunch… I guess what I am indicating is that don't come running to me when you see this email but do write off and on.

Cheers,
Catbert

3 Comments:

Blogger Varada said...

oyyeee tu senti ho raha hein.....Wish u all the best!!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Everything looks good, but who is Catbert?

7:22 PM  
Blogger PrashantBatra said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catbert

Catbert is a fictional cat, and the "evil director of human resources" in the Dilbert comic strip

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home